908 POLARIS is IMA labelling system for recognizing cut-out fabric bundles which avoids markers printing, allowing drastic cut of paper, ink costs and also high abatement of environmental impact.
The system automatically applies adhesive labels to the top of the lay, giving the necessary information in order to recognize the parts of the model and of the bundle.
It is equipped with a thermal printer and can use adhesive labels of various sizes, depending on the quantity of information to be printed and the size / type of font or barcode you choose.
An optional software can automatically correct the position of the labels, placing them exactly at the center of the patterns or allowing the operator to move them at his own discretion. It is possible to add, remove, duplicate and modify each label.
The system is integrated into any spreading line and runs independently and at the same time of other machines, optimizing the dead times. It’ s compatible with any CAD system because it uses HPGL / HPGL2 file format used for plotter printing.
– Possibility to view the status of functioning of labelling machine
– Separate management of users and groups; authentication by user name and pass-word. Possibility of customization of graphic interface according to the requirements of the various groups
– Production data feed-back
– Detailed view of all data related to the works performed (file name, length, height, number of labels, total time, etc.)
– Data selection according to one or more filters arbitrarily applied
– Data printing and exporting in Microsoft Excel and text formats
– Composition of pie charts for data comparison